vendredi 27 mars 2020

Mot d'amour du jour : Les valeurs et les bénéfices de s’aimer


Petits mots d'amour - Message d'amour-Le mot d'amour du jour - Amour et Amitié-Les plus beaux mots d'amour-De petits mots à écrire ou à dire à son amour -  Amour de Sms-Poèmes d'amour -chanson d'amour -Idées de mots d'amour pour s'inspirer


Let me show you the values that I created and benefit by loving myself.

Buddha said: “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”

What happens when we actually start practicing loving yourself, instead of just talking about it?

Self-love can seem to be selfish in a world where we are raised to please others first. If you are not selfish enough to tap in the energy of the God from within, then you have nothing to give. By being who you are, you can only then help others be who they are. You can’t help poor people to be rich if you are poor yourself. You can’t help other to be great if you don’t love yourself. You want to help other, help yourself first and foremost.You cannot focus on someone else needs without depriving yourself of all the energy that is your life force.

Self-love is the foundation of Who we are! Everything and everyone else come after. When you start loving yourself first, you have countless magical benefits.

1. The first value that I have observed, I have stopped seeking happiness outside of me. I am able to better love others unconditionally. It is said that you cannot give what you do not have! The more I love myself, the better I feel.

2. Self-love makes saboteur behaviour go away. I no longer want to lower the standard of my thinking. I can dream big without fearing of its impossibility to manifest in my life.

I AM A DIVINE BEING, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL, AND FEELING WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !

3. I get what I want when I love myself. I feel that the universe conspires in my favour. How is this explained? Quantum physics have proven that I create what I think of what I see in my life. In addition, each of these thoughts has a frequency. I therefore vibrate at the frequency of my thoughts. My thoughts are essential keys to getting what I want. Love is the most powerful vibration in this Universe. As I have made love the house of my heart, I'm in a very high vibration state. When I vibrate at that love frequency, I feel that I can get what I want. It is law!

4. I attract in my life, people and situations that correlate with my vibration. I attract people who are in the same frequency as me, that love themselves.

5. When I love myself, I see another extremely rewarding value. I develop my confidence and my self-esteem. Self-confidence is the path to responsibility. Since I love myself, I listen to my opinions and I feel responsible in my decisions. I let no one dictate my behaviour. I think self-confidence and self-esteem allow me to think powerfully.

I AM A DIVINE BEING, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL, AND FEELING WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS!

6. I can now focus on my strengths instead of worrying about my weaknesses and imperfections avoiding me to dig a hole with no bottom. Everyone has imperfections, and it’s not a reason to focus on them, but most people focus only on them. For example, I'm a bad public speaker. But when I go beyond my imperfections, I feel free and I can easily overcome my fear of public speaking.

7. I dropped my victim mentality. I used to THINK nothing would go my way, others are luckier than me. All this was in my head. By training my mind into a habit of thinking everything is going my way, everything is now going my way.

8. Everything around me appears to be more beautiful and attractive. I see things, people and life from another point of view, from a better perspective. But the most important thing, is that my perception of things changes. I take the time to look at the smaller things in life. The birds, the people, the trees, there are so much out there that you think has nothing to do with your life.

9. You want to feel invincible, then love yourself first and foremost!

I AM A DIVINE BEING, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL, AND FEELING WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire