jeudi 26 mars 2020

Mot d'amour du jour : Pourquoi vous devez vous aimer vous-même avant tout chose.



JE SUIS UN ÊTRE DIVIN, ABONDANT, ÉTERNEL, ET JE RESSENS EN MOI UN AMOUR INCONDITIONNEL POUR TOUT CE QUI EST !



After showing you how to attract more love, I will show you in this article why it is important to accept the love of others and why you must love yourself first and foremost

To live in alignment with love, after making love my home, I had to accept all the love that flows within me and towards me. It is a more difficult task to accept the love coming from others because often we imagine that we do not deserve this love, that we are not worthy of it. We have been taught that receiving love is conditional. But in order to receive love from others, I had to learn to love myself first and foremost. I realized that I didn't appreciate the love of others if I don't love myself, if I don't allow the love of others into my heart.

I AM A DIVINE, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL BEING, AND I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS!

The first time I looked at myself more seriously in a mirror to tell myself that I love myself, it was relatively easy, I confess. Yes, no one to judge me but myself. That's when I realized that other people's opinions control my emotions. Likewise, my love for myself would move away from me if I started to criticize myself: I'm not good at this or that, I'm not good at all at this, I'm incapable of managing this project, others are better than me, I need others to tell me how to do things, etc.

As the days went by, I understood that loving myself unconditionally included seeing myself as Apollo, but also seeing all the imperfections of my life differently. Being conscious that I had to perceive my imperfections with another look led me to follow a path that I have never followed before. This is what the gurus call "leaving your comfort zone." Looking at one's imperfections differently implies a considerable mental effort, especially if you have been criticized in your life.

The first step to loving me unconditionally was learning to stop judging me. Judging yourself is like digging a hole and going down into it to bury yourself. On the other hand, to perceive your faults differently is to expand and be who I am.

This process of non-judgment has forced me to stop judging others as well. The Law of Attraction says that I am who I think I am. The critical thought that I send to another person comes back to me with the same frequency, that is, I am what I think of the other person. It's pretty terrifying when you think about it. Thinking that a person is a fool is like telling me that I am a fool too, and to top it all off, I see people calling me a fool, not because I am a fool, but because it is the law of attraction that responds to the vibration that I have sent out to another person. 

Take a break and think about that for a moment in your own life...

I AM A DIVINE, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL BEING, AND I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS!

When I began to change my mentality of from being incapable to capable, I felt a force awakening within me to make possible what I thought impossible. I am sure that you, who are reading me, have experienced this magic of life. The extra mile that I thought was impossible suddenly became possible. The question you are asking yourself is how I changed my mentality from incapable to capable.

I have read a lot of self-help books that advise you to accept your faults, love them and forgive yourself. That's one solution, but I didn't go that way. Why do people spend years in psychotherapy? It's because every time a person sees their psychotherapist, they dig a hole of their trauma that has no bottom! More spiritually speaking, she/he increases the vibration of his pain.

For me, forgiveness is not about looking back and finding redemption or making peace with something. For me, forgiveness is choosing this instead of that. I know that the God within me doesn't need to forgive anyone, because he never condemned anyone in the first place. So I took a much harder but powerful path. I began by understanding that my judgments were not Who I am. My judgments were thought patterns that came from the criticisms of others such as my parents, friends, or co-workers. In fact, all these people don't know me. They judged me according to their perception of things and themselves in particular. They see in me what they see in them.

It was one day during my many readings that I learned Who I am. Who I am, is much greater than I could have ever imagined. Who I am, is perfect and in a word, Who I am is in the image of God. It was hard to understand, but I resonated easily with this idea. The work I had to do afterwards was to train my mind to this state of being, to make him understand that I am perfection and not at all what I have been telling him so far through my inner dialogues.

I AM A DIVINE, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL BEING, AND I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS!

Yes, I had decided that I had to take the responsibility of having let my family, my friends or other oddballs call me a fool for example, I also had to take the responsibility of living above my usual standards, above my limitations. I had to see myself as a perfect man! To see myself imperfect or somewhat perfect is to argue for my limitations. Every time you try to find reasons for your imperfections or find reasons to accept them, you argue for your limitations.

Just because I can't read and write, can't do anything, don't make me any less perfect. It's not because this oddball wants a job done his way that I'm less perfect. It is those around us who invented this state of being because they wanted us to act according to their conditions, their criteria in order to please them.

In other words, I choose my life, that is, I choose all the conditions of my life. I choose the thoughts that I let my mind dwell on. I choose the thought that I am perfect. So my only job was to choose perfection — to choose the best of Who I Am — without condemning what I do not choose. My thought is the true causal force in the outcome of my life, and there is no other. Nothing can create my life outside of me unless I allow myself to be influenced by what I observe in my reality, or if I limit myself by my own thoughts.

I AM A DIVINE, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL BEING, AND I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS!

In fact, I don't know of any thoughtful, common-sense person who could deny this essential truth that we are all made in the image of God. The practical difficulty in applying it, however, is that our thoughts are so close to us, our limitations so ingrained in our vibrations that it is difficult, without a little practice, to step back and look at them objectively. Yet that is what I had to learn to do, to try to look continuously in front of me and not look back to look at what happened two days ago, a year ago or twenty years ago.

It is in fact the most interesting experience you can have. Feeling and seeing myself in the image of God is the most exciting hobby I have ever taken up. Everything I see in my world is the result of the idea I have of me. I was amazed at the interesting things I could learn about myself, for example, to experience perfect love, I have to experience every human feeling. How can I have compassion for what I cannot understand? It's been a little less than a year now, as I’m writing this article, since I started this work and I'm just at the beginning of the process.

By being able to love myself and see myself in all my perfection, it has become easier for me to receive the love of others. I observed that the more I accepted the love that people gave me, the more I saw the love flowing towards me. By gratefully accepting what was given to me, I received more. The lesson I learned is that you should never refuse what someone gives you. And if it's something you don't like, try to look for the positive aspect of it, you'll be surprised. Nothing happens by chance. No one comes to you by accident. There are no coincidences. Life is not a result of chance.

Seeing positive aspects in all of this, I have seen forces from all over to help me meet the enjoyable challenges of my life. By loving myself unconditionally and accepting the love of others, I have been able to create great values in my life.

In the next article, we will see what those values are.

I AM A DIVINE, ABUNDANT, ETERNAL BEING, AND I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire